Customized Fine Powder Tumbler Screener / Tumbler Rotary Vibrating
Swing tumbler silica sand vibrating screen with electronic power
spin vibrator large capacity is widely used in:
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, calcium carbonate, decorative
coatings, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica,
alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, flour powder, nut powder,
farina, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen,
food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4. Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper
making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
5. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium
oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy,
electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
1. Low energy consumption, low noise,
2. High screening accuracy, large capacity, simple structure.
3. Fully enclosed structure, good sealing, prevent dust spillover,
automatic discharge, more suitable for assembly line work.
4. Screen body parts are used copper plate and section welded
together (part group between body for bolt connection), and overall
stiffness is good, strong and reliable.
5. Unique design of screen structure, conveniently and quickly
change screen (only 3 to 5 minutes).
6. Her mother screen fully supporting the fine screen, so fine
screen can be long life, so as to reduce the consumables cost of
the fine screen; In addition this design allows to using all kinds
of screen (nylon, special dragon, PP network).
1. The basic movement is similar to manual sieving.
2. The eccentricity from 25 to 40mm, low speed V belt drive from
120 to 360rpm. Each product's stay time can be adjusted by the 3D
movement of the swinging sieve.
3. The materials are even on the whole screen surface from the
center to periphery, therefore it spreads axially in a spiral
movement, in which the whole process of sieving the small particles
4. The vertical and horizontal acceleration increases with the
movement of the particles.
5. The particles close to the hole size are then separated.
6. Larger particles are then transferred to the exit. There is an
adjustable device at the exit, which adjusts the flow rate. This
device is another factor that controls the stay time of the
7. This process is the same on each sieving level.
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Screening surface (m2)||Screening surface angle (degree)||Layer||Power (kw)|
|DYB-600||600||0.29||0.10||1 - 5||0.25|
|DYB-1000||1000||0.71||0.10||1 - 5||1.5|
|DYB-1200||1200||1.11||0.10||1 - 5||2.2|
|DYB-1600||1600||1.83||0.10||1 - 5||4|
|DYB-2000||2000||2.62||0.10||1 - 5||5.5|
|DYB-2400||2400||3.63||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
|DYB-2600||2600||5.31||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
Q: How to choose the suitable machine?
a. Customers who are familiar with technical performance and
parameters can directly order.
Note: You had better send us the pictures you have ever used.
b. Customers who need us to choose the models, please follow the
information, tell us:
1) Name and feature of the raw material?
2) Aim of using: get rid of impurity, filtration, grading
3) Handling capacity: kg /h, L/h
4) The raw material size: (mesh or mm)
5) How many final materials you want, or how many layer you need?
Note: You had better send us the relevant pictures about the