Design Circular Pigment Paints Tumbler Vibrating Screen Separator
1. The basic movement is similar to manual sieving.
2. The eccentricity from 25 to 40mm, low speed V belt drive from
120 to 360rpm. Each product's stay time can be adjusted by the 3D
movement of the swinging sieve.
3. The materials are even on the whole screen surface from the
center to periphery, therefore it spreads axially in a spiral
movement, in which the whole process of sieving the small particles
4. The vertical and horizontal acceleration increases with the
movement of the particles.
5. The particles close to the hole size are then separated.
6. Larger particles are then transferred to the exit. There is an
adjustable device at the exit, which adjusts the flow rate. This
device is another factor that controls the stay time of the
7. This process is the same on each sieving level.
Swing tumbler silica sand vibrating screen with electronic power
spin vibrator large capacity is widely used in:
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material,
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast
powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4. Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water
5. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and
metal powder, etc.
1. Screening efficiency up to 99%.
2. No particle destruction in sensitive products.
3. High screening quality results in higher revenues for graded
4. Tumbler screen for sewage treatment
5. Stable screen motion even under full load.
6. Tumbling movement indefinitely adjustable, resulting in precise
control of residence time on the screen, capacity and screening
efficiency can be coordinated and optimized.
7. Product specific mesh cleaning systems.
1. Offer operation guidance, intsallation and debugging support in
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
3. Regular tracking and accessories supply.