Easy Maintenance Limestone Drum Trommel Separator Screen With Belt
1. Quarry: suitable for screening and classifying gravel, clay,
mountain meal, sand, etc.
2. Coal Industry: suitable for screening and classifying lump coal,
coal dust, coal washing, etc.
3. Chemical: fertilizer industry etc.
4. Mineral-selecting Industry: suitable for grading and classifying
lump, powder substance, etc.
5. Metallurgy, construction, building materials, abrasives, and
The motor contact with the roller by the couple though reduction
gears. The roller rotates around its axis drove by the motor. When
the materials enter into roller, the materials on the surface of
screen will overturn and roll as the screen. Because the whole
slant set is running and turning. The qualified materials will be
discharged out from the bottom of the roller. And the unqualified
materials will run out from the opposite side. Materials overturn
and run ceaselessly. So if there are materials locked in the hole
of screen, they will be ejected, which can prevent the screen hole
1. Configured for economical & efficient classification,
Screening and grading.
2. Heavy duty trommel drum with lifters at the front to facilitate
material break up.
3. Screen replaceable for different mesh sizes.
4. Multiple screen size.
5. Easily changed screen plates.
6. Largest processing capacity in the industry.
7. Heavy duty feed hopper and extension.
8. Discharge chute.
9. Gear drive mechanism.
10. Variable speed drive mechanism.
|Model||Trommel Dia.||Trommel Length||Screen Segment No.||Aperture Size||Power||Inclined Angle||Handling Capacity|
Introduction of Trommel Screen
1.Trommel drum screen is mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum
units, sealing cover, support, etc.
2.Inclination of drum equipment, motor is connected by reducer
& the drum unit, the drive drum rotate around its axis.
3.When the materials go into the drum unit, due to the inclination
and the rotation of drum unit, it makes qualified materials come
out by the outer of trommel screen, substandard materials come out
by the end of trommel screen.